MAKITA 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Blower Kit with Vacuum Attachment Kit
With lower noise and fewer emissions, the 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless Blower Kit with Vacuum Attachment (XBU04PTV) is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. The commercial design allows the blower to tackle demanding applications, comparable to gas blowers. The XBU04PTV easily converts from blower to vacuum/mulcher.
Buy It Today at:
Find a Dealer
Refer a Dealer
Register below to be entered into the giveaway to be hosted by Wheelistic Web Design in the Lawn Life Facebook Group towards the end of the month!
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT®) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Weighs only 5.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
Founded Makita Electric Works (proprietorship) in Nagoya City. Began selling and repairing lighting equipment, motors, and transformers.
In 1958, Makita Corporation, which was founded in 1915 as an electric motor sales and repair company, became the first company in Japan to manufacture and sell electric planers. Over the half century since, Makita has worked to build a steady position as a manufacturer of portable power tools and, today, continues its quest forward to provide products and services that are beneficial to all types of customers engaged in housing construction. Makita’s history also parallels that of the evolution of power tools and, over the course of its history, Makita has worked to dovetail its products to its customers’ developing needs.