MAKITA 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless Top Handle Chain Saw
There is growing demand for cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Cordless Top Handle Chain Saw, (XCU08 14″, XCU09 16″). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance than gas-powered chain saws, the XCU08 and XCU09 are a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. The compact top-handle design makes it ideal for the professional tree care industry.
Buy It Today at:
Find a Dealer
Refer a Dealer
Register below to be entered into the giveaway to be hosted by Wheelistic Web Design in the Lawn Life Facebook Group towards the end of the month!
- Conveniently tops off cars and light truck tires with speed and ease
- Easily inflates bicycle tires, sports balls, and more
- Auto-stop function automatically stops inflation when preset air pressure is reached to prevent overfill
- High visibility pressure gauge display with backlight
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- 25-1/2″ hose length for better reach
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
Founded Makita Electric Works (proprietorship) in Nagoya City. Began selling and repairing lighting equipment, motors, and transformers.
In 1958, Makita Corporation, which was founded in 1915 as an electric motor sales and repair company, became the first company in Japan to manufacture and sell electric planers. Over the half century since, Makita has worked to build a steady position as a manufacturer of portable power tools and, today, continues its quest forward to provide products and services that are beneficial to all types of customers engaged in housing construction. Makita’s history also parallels that of the evolution of power tools and, over the course of its history, Makita has worked to dovetail its products to its customers’ developing needs.